Latest technologies. Quick attention to emergencies.
Over 60 years of personalized service!
Purchasing a new heating or air conditioning system can be overwhelming and confusing at times. We will try to make the process as smooth as possible for you. You can rely on our 60+ years of experience to guide you. When you’re replacing your existing heating or air conditioning system, you can depend on us for reliable, efficient solutions that will last for years to come. No other single system in your home plays a larger role in your comfort and energy usage, and the furnace and A/C models we recommend will be the most appropriate for your home. They will also be efficient and uncomplicated compared to many other available brands. We specialize in heating and air conditioning solutions that will warm or cool your home in the most effective and efficient way.
The A.F.U.E. (annual fuel utilization efficiency) rating of your furnace tells how efficiently your furnace is burning fuel. The S.E.E.R. (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) rating tells you how efficiently your air conditioner is using electricity. In general, the higher the number, the less energy used. We can help you determine what is the most cost effective way to heat or cool your home.
If you’re not sure whether to repair or replace, consider this: If your system is old and inefficient, or requires expensive repairs, you may be ahead of the game by updating to a newer more efficient system with fresh warranties. You could save up to 60% on your energy bills with new higher efficiency equipment. Also a system that breaks down frequently can cause damage to other components of your system.
Whatever choice you make you can rest easy that it is a choice we will stand behind. All of our heating and air conditioning products are backed by excellent manufacturers warranties, with extended warranties available.
So, you're thinking about replacing your system?
We'll be happy to show you how easy it can be to stay comfortable year 'round at a cost you're also comfortable with!
Here's a few more important things to think about:
* Furnaces and air conditioners are appliances just like your refrigerator or wash machine. However they can be the most important appliance in your home. You can survive without a stove, but not without heat!
* Just because you hear about a particular brand of furnace or A/C frequently (TV, radio, newspaper) doesn't mean it's better than the rest. It only means the manufacturer does a lot of advertising. Typically the lesser known brands are more reliable, and almost always less complicated and less costly to repair down the road.
Keep it efficient. Keep it simple!
* Furnaces and air conditioners are not cheap or free! If you see an advertisment claiming to give you something free, or a huge discount due to a rebate, read the fine print.
* Purchasing high efficiency equipment is usually a good option, but more bells and whistles are generally not best for the homeowner in the long run. Keep in mind that the more complex your furnace is, the more potential problems and repairs there are.
* You are making what we refer to as a “20 year energy commitment”, so the proper installation of your HVAC equipment is paramount. A shoddy installation translates to more repairs and less efficient operation, so you must choose your contractor carefully.
* You are also buying a relationship with the company that installs your new furnace and A/C, so choose one who has a good reputation, that you are comfortable with and is easy to communicate with. The smaller the company, the fewer people you will have to deal with. We have given outstanding personalized service since 1948 and will continue to do so for many years to come!
And always choose a contractor that is a member in good standing with the BBB.